Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

I’m sorry but they remind me of women who live in the middle of nowhere, farmers’ wives, Mormons, and frumpy housewives…I just can’t see how girls would pay to own a bag that looks like a bandana lost a bet with a quilt and out came those hideous paisley prints. No offense to anyone who owns them…but I personally don’t see how they are in any way fashionable…

posted over 11 years ago
Starrgirl
Style_icon
Starrgirl

I completely agree!
so many of the girls in my school have those, even the ones in fashion design! They’re just soo bad…

posted over 11 years ago

Courtney
Style_council
Courtney

Amen sister friend! I honestly don’t get it either. As you said, the paisley is atrocious and the colors make my eyes want to bleed.

posted over 11 years ago

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

eh..heh…. I have a Vera Bradley messenger bag, and may I say in its defense that it is the most comfortable messenger bag I have ever carried in my life.
hides in shame

posted over 11 years ago

lancagregi
Style_council
lancagregi

i had never seen these bags until i moved to the states. i thought it was a joke, like one girl had done it at home on a rainy day, then i realized every girl at my school had one, but me…and it will stay that way.
there are just some things that you can’t steal from your grandmother, this being one of them

posted over 11 years ago

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

they are just tacky. a lot of people dont know how to differentiate between something fashionable and something that should not even be in style to begin with. use reason and dont follow this herd…

posted over 11 years ago

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

Instead of “Say No To Drugs” it should be “Say No To Vera Bradley”

posted over 11 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password