SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

Ok I know. It’s tacky and somewhat wrong to do this
But I am the victim of great packaging of apple’s products.
I was PC user my whole life and when apple slowly enhancing their image as hip and cool.
I couldnt resist it.
I LOVE APPLE!

posted over 10 years ago
1 3 ... 13 14
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Apple’s products are just way more visually appealing, and I like that kind of stuff. Sadly, I use a desktop PC that’s really slow because I share it with four other people ): But I’m going to save up once I get a job, possibly for a Mac.

posted over 10 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I went to high school where they gave everyone Macbooks (I’m being serious) I liked Apple but the school block all the amazing features (widgets, internet sites, and pictures) and they worked really slow. I had probelms where my labtop, would be fine but after having it on for an hour it would freeze and I would lose everything.

Now I have a HP. I’m happy with the way it works and also if I have any problems my father fixes them.

I do love my iPod.

posted over 10 years ago

twinkl
Style_council
twinkl

I’m more comfortable with a PC. Sucks because I’m supposed to be a designer. Woops.

I do admit that the macs are designed supremely well in terms of aesthetics and superficial stuff like battery life/screen quality/weight… But PCs make more sense to me. :(

posted over 10 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

Mac user =)
I switched two years and I’m never going back. The products are more visually pleasing and everyone just works well. That’s really all I want in a computer, something that works well.
I’ve never had the problems RazzleDazzleMe had with my Mac being slow and freezing. It’s not a perfect computer, it has frozen before, but I’ve had less problems with my Mac than I did with my old PC.
Oh, Apple’s customer service is amazing.

posted over 10 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

Agreed with twinkl. I have a Dell Inspiron 700m (still alive after 4 years), but I balance it out by having an iPhone and iPod nano.

posted over 10 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

MacBook Pro and I looooove it. I use a PC at work and get so irritated by all the crashing/virus problems/Microsoftisms!

posted over 10 years ago

fauxfur
Style_council
fauxfur

I love my PC, I just don’t understand Mac.

posted over 10 years ago

withredribbon
Style_council
withredribbon

MacBook Pro!!

Saving my pennies so I can upgrade myself to the lovely 17" version…

I can’t even use PC’s anymore.. it’s so complicated!! I end up staring at the screen for 10 minutes before I realise how to open anything!

posted over 10 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

redribbon – my bf has the 17" and it’s soo pretty. When he isn’t looking I pretend its mine :)

posted over 10 years ago

raiscake
Style_council
raiscake

I have a Mac. :) It’s a lot faster and yeah, cuter. Windows still has its perks though. Some of my favorite software are Windows only. :(

posted over 10 years ago

lolorenee
Style_council
lolorenee

Mac. I can hardly function on PCs anymore, and I get so frustrated with all of the Windows system glitches. It just sucks when they don’t make programs compatible for Mac AND PC. HELLO not everyone operates on PCs!!!

posted over 10 years ago

Memosne
Style_council
Memosne

Haha, I use a PC but hopefully I’ll upgrade to a Mac soon. The new aluminum macbooks with the glass screens are really attractive. But that isn’t to say PC’s aren’t attractive! HP and Sony laptops are pretty in their own right I think =) But I’ve personally had some really bad experiences with my HP laptop, I’ve already had to send it into the Main HP processing factory to get it fixed THREE TIMES. All three of those times there was something wrong with the motherboard, batter, or wireless LAN card. =< I wouldn’t advise getting one.

I guess it just really depends on the operating system. I can’t really use Macs that well since I was raised on Windows…but I really do like the interface of windows better. (How do you left click on a Mac?!) But the fact that all the new Macs come with bootcamp (which allow you to run Windows and the MAC OS) is really cool.

So right now PC, but hopefully in the future. A shiny new apple! <3

posted over 10 years ago

lolorenee
Style_council
lolorenee

Once you get adjusted to the Mac OS, you get obsessed with it!! (Ps to right click on a mac, you just hold down ctrl, and then click). In my experience, there are fewer application errors while running the Mac OS as opposed to Windows.

posted over 10 years ago

puuki
Style_council
puuki

PC. Can’t part with it since all my awesome PC games and 3D modeling programs are on it and I haven’t had much problem.

posted over 10 years ago

pyr1te
Style_council
pyr1te

PC… but maybe one day I’ll get a Mac. PCs just make more sense to me, the only reason I would switch is because Apple is “greener” and yeah, ok, they’re prettier.

posted over 10 years ago

dinogorex
Style_council
dinogorex

PC.
Mac’s are so sleek and pretty, but I almost shot myself trying to navigate it.

posted over 10 years ago

harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

I switched to a Mac last summer and all I could do was wonder why it had taken me so long! It starts up in seconds, all the software works seamlessly together, I get no viruses… The list is endless. I don’t know where I’d be without Dashboard, either, and the F3 key has to be the most useful thing in the world. I actually find myself pressing it whenever I want to change active windows on a PC… Never going back!

posted over 10 years ago

mirb
Style_council
mirb

I love Mac! It’s nowhere near as slow.

posted over 10 years ago

supernerd811
Style_council
supernerd811

PC. but after this conficker worm thing, i want a Mac.

posted over 10 years ago

letsbeuniquex
Style_council
letsbeuniquex

I have a macbook, and I’m in love with it! It takes a little while to get used to, but once you do, it’s amazing. It’s never slow, crashes, and it’s difficult to get viruses. Mine has a lot of memory, and I need it! I’ve been a PC user my entire life, but the macs make my life so much more simpler.

posted over 10 years ago

roxanne_ox
Style_council
roxanne_ox

i have a pc desktop, and a macbook for all my photography stuff. i never used to like mac’s when they were just the big, awful looking screen that had a handle at the top so you could carry it, but now, they’re so much more appealing and i think easier to use ! i love the dashboard and spaces functions, but still, i don’t know if i could ever fully make the switch to just mac. i can say one thing; i will never buy vista !

posted over 10 years ago

simpleserenade89
Style_council
simpleserena...

PC all the way!! …i am guilty of wanting a Mac once ina while though. =/

posted over 10 years ago

SunshineePanda80228
Style_council
SunshineePan...

PC all the way, mines a Dell and it’s YELLOW!!!! I love it!

posted over 10 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

PC, because macs totally confuse me…. and i only just got my laptop last year so even if i did want to get a mac id be waiting a helluva long time!

posted over 10 years ago
1 3 ... 13 14
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password