SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

Hi I’m looking to go travelling in the summer next year for quite a while and was wondering if anyone has any experience travelling as I would appreciate some advice, thank you to anyone who replies in advance.

posted over 8 years ago
mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

first, when traveling, wear comfy clothes, and if u can, bring a blanket with u, it gets cold car/airplane/bus etc… look up for the weather in advance, so in that case u don’t have to over pack with the :what if.. so i take more clothes, bring up u’re must haves, dehodorant, shampoo etc, i know most hotels have things like that, but they’re not good quality, shoes,: is u don’t want to over pack take the 3 kinds, a pair for walking, a pair for going out, and a pair for hanging around, my picks are a pair of black pumps, a pair of flip flops, and my walking boots, unless u know u will go out a lot in the night bring up 3 pairs of heels etc, but i really recommend to go simple, in a small makeup bag place ur makeup and accesories , acesories bring up essentials a long necklace, a small gold chain a cuff and a pair of studs and or earrings, in gral go simple and everything is easier!

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password