SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

My friends and I decided that this summer we will take a trip to Miami but none of us have been there before. Any suggestions on places to stay and if we really need to rent a car and of course some cool places to shop and party.

posted over 8 years ago
meggo
Style_council
meggo

I don’t have any hotel suggestions, but unless you’re staying in South Beach you should rent a car. Public transportation in Miami’s not great. There are cabs, but they’re sort of unpredictable and you have to call ahead for them. South Beach has lots of great places to shop-Lincoln Road is really cool lots of outdoor restaurants and little shops, and Collins Ave has lots of great stores. There are great clubs on SoBe too, LIV is really popular, and there are tons more.

posted over 8 years ago

KellyLuv22
Style_council
KellyLuv22

Did you go yet?

posted over 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Unfortunately no. I have turned all my attentions to saving money for an apartment. :(
I had really wanted to go. Have you ever been?

posted over 8 years ago

KellyLuv22
Style_council
KellyLuv22

Omg I could talk about Miami alllll day! Absolutely my favorite place in the world ! I go about 20 times a year. Meggo’s post didn’t do Miami justice at all ! And she made false statements :)

posted over 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Once I move in and get comfortable and find when my first school vacation is, I will try and make my way down there. Almost everyone I know when this year for spring break but I had prior engagements in my home town. I’m sad that I didnt go…

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password